Monetary system link dump
2023-03-21 15:30:00 +07:00 by Mark Smith
Quick link dump of podcasts covering the very hectic goings on in the finance industry.
I've been finding that some of the best coverage has been from Bitcoin podcasts. This is because they are likely currently some of the most knowledgeable about the fundamental dynamics at play because they have had to go through so many ups and downs in such a short period of time.
Analysing the monetary system is very similar to debugging a gigantic bit of software. The data is spread out all over the place, but it's very much like hunting down a tricky bug.
- A global buying panic in bonds triggered by more than a little panic-panic in the monetary system (Eurodollar University)
- Bank Runs and Macro Update with Dylan LeClaire (Citadel Dispatch Podcast)
- What markets are telling us about potential for more bank runs and failures (Eurodollar University Podcast)
- Beginners Guide To Bitcoin (1/3) with American HODL (What Bitcoin Did Podcast)
- Bank Failures & Bitcoin w/ Steven McClurg Ep#121 (We Study Billionaires Podcast - Bitcoin)
- Bank Crisis & Bitcoin with Jesse Myers #Ep94 (Citadel Dispatch Podcast)
- Bank Runs, Bailouts and Bitcoin with Caitlin Long (What Bitcoin Did Podcast)
If you only have time for one of these, I think probably the Caitlin Long episode was the most insightful, but they are all phenominal.